Monday, January 7, 2013

16 Lies Male Victim Prosecuted 6 times. Spartanburg Report #10000303 by "Elizabeth Faye McKinney"

Lies. City of Spartanburg Report # 10000303 by Elizabeth Faye McKinney. The alleged victim never showed for court and was sued by real male victim.  Atlee Ashby Garner  Spartanburg  South Carolina                                                                                                                   Sentence 2. only knocked on the door and have never harassed Ms. Hendrix. I was only there b/c I was worried about her daughter that was supposed to be at my house over 4 hours earlier.                                      Sentence 3. I was there that morning and afternoon invited. I sleep in Ms. Hendrix's bed w/ her daughter used the phone and had talked with her daughter at several times that evening around 7 pm.                                                                                                 Sentence 4. If I had been following her daughter for hours why would I be looking for her? At apt? Anywhere?  She knows my truck b/c she had driven it for over a week and broke the windshield when she punched me on the 9/19.                                 Sentence 5- I left Ezell's on my own; I was never told to leave by anyone.             Sentence 6- Ms. Kinney HAS NEVER ATTENDED my church since I met her on 7/3.                                                     Sentence 7- Ms. McKinney has had Intercourse with me several times including the morning of 9/30. She has talked to OB / Gyn Dr. Carol Kitchens about it and I have several love letters from her.                                 Sentence 8- I have never made unannounced visits to her apt. When?  If I had why her or her mother didn't call the police then? They call them all the time.             Sentence 9- What was she doing out at 0300? How long had she been there? At Ezell's? Playing pool?  W/me supposedly following her?                          Sentence 10- She and her mother went and talked w/ Ms. Sellars Monday 9/22 after she punched me on the 9/19 and came up with this lie out of the money they owe me and damage to my vehicle and my face..                                Sentence 11 - If forced against her will- she would have resisted. How did she resist?  There would have been marks. There would have been some type of struggle if I was trying to control her.  She was in the bed with me that same day. I didn't have to force her to do that. Why would I have to force her to just kiss me?  And risk getting punched again?                                             Sentence 12 - Ms. McKinney didn't ask me anything.                  I left on my own.                                 Sentence 13 - I never kissed her against her will- First, second or anytime time. Why would she fear for her safety? I would have taken the risk of getting punched again.                    Sentence 14 - I have not seen her statements.                                   Sentence 15 - No one witnessed any of these b/c nothing happened.                 Sentence 15 - 16. there were no documented cases of Mr. Garner harassing Ms. Kinney because he never has. She and her mother are lying because she punched me and owes money for loans and for repairs to Mr. Garner's vehicle. If I had done any of these things why didn't they call the police before sooner? They call the police All the Time on their neighbors. Ms. McKinney talked to my ex-wife over a month before this and knew about the lies she told similar to these she told here. Report #10000403    http://www.sexmisconduct.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment