Tuesday, January 8, 2013

FedEx Federal Express "Kevin Gray" "Raymond Gssi" Abuse Wrongful Arrests Thief Withheld Evidence from Jury

2 Stone st Inman / Spartanburg county courthouse by FTO (field training officer) Sgt "Raymond Gssi". He took a red laser pointer courtroom tool before defense attorney Stephen Wilson arrived that was used to show the jury where I was during the 2nd of 3 attacks by Lisa Atkins Garner on 3 Sept* 2001.  He did not take pictures of my ribs/ clavicles she broke or take to Emergency Room; Stole the laser. was not returned. Adverse inference proof what Wayne Mayo Federal Express wrote
is lies - 1. I had already started legal
proceedings against all parties mentioned in this
statement. 2. I do not own a gun, I have never owned a gun, and have no plans to ever own one if it is still legal for me to do so. 3. I would get nothing from hurting anyone else. 4. I have No violent history or Criminal background prior to these allegations. My wife does. 5. Mr. Gray has been trying to have me terminated for years. 6. Mr. Mayo got overtime and run my route the
entire time I was on LWOP. I have several years of seniority.
7. Have written and talked w/ Deputy solicitor Derrick B Bulsa
 in detail
months before I allegedly made these statements and had
given statements to the police about Mr. At Lee Garner's crimes.
8. Changed his statement - 3 times. 8 / 23 / 2004 http://garnerrape.blogspot.com/   Mark Kevin Gray
134 w forest Dr
spartanburg, SC 29301

No comments:

Post a Comment