Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fedex Guilt by Accusation "Thomas W Mayo" Terminate Get Their Job And Overtime Pay Bonus

Adverse inference proof what "Thomas Wayne Mayo," Federal Express wrote
is lies -  1. I had already started legal
proceedings against all parties mentioned in this
statement.                                                                                                2. I do not own a gun, I have never owned a gun, and have no plans to ever own one if it is still legal for me to do so.                                                                                                      3. I would get nothing from hurting anyone else.                             4. I have No violent history or Criminal background prior to these allegations. My Ex-wife does.                                                          5. Mr. "Kevin Gray" has been trying to have me terminated for years.                                                                                                 6. Mr. Mayo got overtime and run my route the
entire time I was on Leave With Out Pay. I have several years
seniority.  
7. Have written and talked w/ solicitor "Derrick Bulsa"
 my brother in detail
months before I allegedly made these statements and had
given statements to the police about Mr. "Atlee Ashby Garner's crimes.
8. Changed his statement - 3 times  8 / 23 / 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment